Rehabilitation has been identified as a theme common to all four Strategic Clinical Networks.Â In response to this the Northern England Strategic Clinical Network is to design a regional programme of work to achieve good outcomes, well-being and quality of care for people requiring rehabilitation after an episode of illness or long term condition.
Working collaboratively the ambitions are:
- To provide equity of access to services
- To reduce variation in aspects of service delivery and quality of care
- To improve uptake of services provided
- To have an integrated approach to care in line with evidence based practice
- To offer Individualised menu based interventions