Patient and Public Voice Newsletters
PPV newsletter Feb 2016
PPV newsletter Dec 2014
PPV newsletter May 2015
PPV newsletter October 2015
Time to think, time to talk, time to work together
The SCN ‘Time to think, time to talk, time to work together’ event was held at the Durham Centre on the 21 September 2015.
This event was to bring together the third sector to explore and debate
- how to influence policy development, commissioning priorities and plans in our region to develop coordinated person centred care as part of a Clinical Network.
- the value of using a collective third sector voice within Clinical Networks.
This event allowed third sector organisations to collaboratively explore
- the holistic priorities of their clients.
- shared organisational priorities.
- be part of planning how the third sector in our region can have a collective voice to influence policy development, commissioning priorities and influence the future work within the Clinical Network.
- developÂ a shared vision for the region.
The presentations and speaker biographies from the day are available below
Time To Combined Presentation
20151027 Time to Evaluation Report
National Association for Patient Participation